Wednesday, November 30, 2011

VS Fashion Show 2011

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is always so bold and beautiful!!! From the lovely models to the spectacular event itself. Every year they come up with amazing themes and costume designs. Todd Thomas, the collection designer for the show, did an amazing job!!!!!



I really loved the Aquatic Angels theme!!!!!

vs-fashion-2011-37_jpg_scaled1000-tile

This mermaid design is so gorgeous!!

X13214070701695745_10-horz

The beautiful Mirander Kerr wearing the $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra -- designed by London Jewelers and embellished with nearly 3,400 precious stones including 142 carats of diamonds. I can't believe she just had a baby too!!

Miranda+Kerr+2011+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+rwTU4_0ZD-gl-horz

Here are some other beautiful designs:

B1320905304889561_13-tile

Beautiful!!!!

VS1-1

I loved this one- worn by the beautiful Alessandra Ambrosio!!!

Alessandra+Ambrosio+2011+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+nyiry9qcYidl

Looks like so much fun! Love the fashion- even though its definitely not your everyday wear, I still enjoy watching the show and seeing the amazing and fun costumes designs they come up with every year!

vs3

No comments:

Post a Comment